How to Apply
To apply please click here
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and supporting statement. Your supporting statement should be specific about how you are going to deliver and shape a new organisation and what experience you will draw on to do so.
- Please keep your supporting statement to a maximum of 4 pages.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV - we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please let us have details of two referees – we will only approach these for candidates proceeding to final panel and after we have discussed these further with you.
- Please make sure you complete your application by the closing date as outlined below.
- Following long listing you will be contacted directly by Penna to update you on the status of your application.
- The following timetable sets out key dates in our recruitment process for this role. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Closing Date||12noon Friday 14 June 2019|
|Longlist meeting (no candidate involvement)||Monday 24 June|
|Preliminary interview||Thursday 27 and/or Friday 28 June (TBC)|
|Shortlist meeting (no candidate involvement)||Monday 8 July|
|Assessment Centre||Thursday 18 July|
|Final Panel||Friday 19 July|